Facebook will begin notifying users when they are about to share a story that is more than 90 days old.
Today, the social network indicated that this notification will appear when people click the share button on the article. Users will be able to share the article after viewing the notification if they think the article is still relevant.
“Our internal research found that the news of an article is an important context that helps people decide what to read, trust and share,” Facebook wrote on his blog, noting that sharing old news on social media may misrepresent the reality of events.
Facebook said it will use a similar notification but for COVID-19 related posts to provide information about the source of a post and redirect people to the COVID-19 Information Center .
/ 3 months ago
Now you can add more people to the Google video call app. We tell...
- Google Maps will show traffic lights on routes, starting in the United States
- The Galaxy Note 20 event will be online on August 5, Samsung confirms
- How to make video calls of up to 32 people in Google Duo
- Samsung launches a case to disinfect your cell phone using UV
- The new Windows 10 start menu is now official