The rumors about Apple’s next flagship phone do not stop.
According to the latest report by the well-known analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reported by 9to5Mac on June 28, Apple will not include the charger in the box of the iPhone 12 as it has done with all the phones it has released till date. Kuo also previously reported that the company in the iPhone 12 case to boost sales of AirPods, its wireless headphones.
Also Read: Google Pixel 4a may be coming: report
Kuo claimswill be sold separately as an optional purchase. The reporter says Apple wants to continue selling the iPhone 12 at a price similar to the iPhone 11, so to offset the cost of the 5G components that the phone come with, Apple need remove the accessories in the box.
The reporter also believes that Apple wants to stop selling the current 5W and 18W chargers to boost sales of the future 20W charger.
The new Apple phones would be announced in the fall, although it is rumored that there could be delays due to the damages that the production chain in China has suffered due to theThe launch event could take place between September and November.
Apple does not comment on rumors or leaks.
/ 3 months ago
Now you can add more people to the Google video call app. We tell...
- Google Maps will show traffic lights on routes, starting in the United States
- The Galaxy Note 20 event will be online on August 5, Samsung confirms
- How to make video calls of up to 32 people in Google Duo
- Samsung launches a case to disinfect your cell phone using UV
- The new Windows 10 start menu is now official