WhatsApp gets updated on June 29 with a new feature of sharing and seeing different animated stickers in chats on your Android phone.
At the moment, it is possible to download the animated stickers only in the beta version of WhatsApp, but this is the step before it is release for everyone in the regular version, so it would only be a matter of time for everyone to enjoy this feature.
Here’s how you can start enjoying these animated stickers.
How to download animated WhatsApp stickers
- Open a chat.
- Select the emoji icon on the left side of the text input field.
- Select the stickers icon , the one on the right in the bottom bar.
- Press the ” + ” icon at the top right of the box.
- Select the down arrow to download the sticker package you want to use.
/ 3 months ago
Now you can add more people to the Google video call app. We tell...
- Google Maps will show traffic lights on routes, starting in the United States
- The Galaxy Note 20 event will be online on August 5, Samsung confirms
- How to make video calls of up to 32 people in Google Duo
- Samsung launches a case to disinfect your cell phone using UV
- The new Windows 10 start menu is now official