Samsung has launched a new device with which you can disinfect your cell phone and other small objects using ultraviolet light.
It is a portable UV sterilization box that, according to Samsung, eliminates 99 percent of the germs and bacteria present on the surface of the devices in 10 minutes, in addition to recharging the battery of compatible devices while disinfecting thanks to an integrated wireless charging system. The box integrates an LED light that allows you to see the state of charge of the device without having to remove it and its dimensions (22.8 x 12.8 x 4.9 cm) allow to disinfect cell phones up to 6.9 inches.
This type of case has not been shown to protect against the coronavirus, the virus that as of July 2, 2020 has infected more than 10 million people worldwide, causing more than 516,000 deaths. On March 11, the World Health Organization officially classified COVID-19 as a pandemic .
This UVC sterilizer is already on sale in Thailand for 1,590 Thai baht, about $ 50 a change and it is currently unknown in which countries it will go on sale.
/ 3 months ago
Now you can add more people to the Google video call app. We tell...
- Google Maps will show traffic lights on routes, starting in the United States
- The Galaxy Note 20 event will be online on August 5, Samsung confirms
- How to make video calls of up to 32 people in Google Duo
- Samsung launches a case to disinfect your cell phone using UV
- The new Windows 10 start menu is now official