Oppo has launched its OPPO Band Style fitness band in India. The new OPPO Band Style features a 1.1-inch AMOLED color screen with 100% P3 wide color gamut that can display 50 characters, comes with over 160+ band faces. It also has 12 sports modes including a mode for fat reduction when running. Furthermore, the OPPO Band Style is water resistant that means you can take it for swimming under 50 meters. In terms of battery performance Oppo claims to deliver up to 12 days of battery life.
In terms of design the new OPPO Band Style comes with stainless steel body with TPU+ alloy band. In addition to that, it features a 24×7 Heart rate sensor, and also has Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring.
OPPO Band Style specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen 2.5D display with 100% P3 color gamut, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows notifications from apps, for calls, messages and more
- Silent alarm, Weather, Music control, instant location lock from phone
- 12 sports modes (Outdoor run, Outdoor cycling, Outdoor walking, Indoor Cycling, Indoor running, Fat loss running, Free training, Badminton, Swimming, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine and weight training)
- Rewards for activities such as steps count, minutes and more
- Heart rate sensor, Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 10.3g (without band)
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 100mAh battery with up to 12 days of usage.
For price and availability, the OPPO Band Style will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 2799 till March 23rd on Amazon.in. Further, the OPPO Band Style will be available in Black and Vanilla colors.